Contact Greeley City Officials

You can contact the Mayor and City Council by going to and scrolling to the bottom of the page for emails and phone numbers. Just click on the email address and start writing.

You can contact the City Manager by going to or phoning him at 970-350-9770

You can contact the Water and Sewer Department by going to

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: